Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Friday

Authors Note: I thought of this topic by doing a Word Association. It is about a football game I went to, the night of this football game I realized my friends aren't the very nice.

"Kendall let's go!" my mom yells as I grab my North Face and run out the door. My mom starts the car and we drive to the playoff football game. When I go to a football game I don't actually watch the game seeing I do not understand football one so ever. Instead I just walk around and talk to my friends, which by the way all kids in middle school do. The only problem is I hate all of the drama going on, because I hate gossiping so, I normally just hang out with two or three people.  I hung out with Sally because, I was planning to have her sleep over that night and Marley because,  she isn't in any of my classes anymore.

It was sickening to watch everybody in our grade form these clicks, even some of my closest friends formed these clicks and wouldn't let anybody else join. I guess I was in a click with Sally and Marley but we only hung out together to get away from all of that. Honestly we watched five of my friends make a tight circle and talk. Then when another one of my friends (Lila) walked up to join they all moved together and discludded her. Now here's the worst part, my friend Marley pointed her out and she laughed at her for being a loner. I felt awful for Lila.

When the football game ended I asked Marley if she could sleepover too. She could. When we got back to my house Sally and Marley started gossiping. I sat there for a while listening to them, and then I got sucked in to this sort of black hole. I couldn't get out of it, I couldn't stop gossiping. It was awful. I decided to put in a movie so we could just stop talking for a moment. Soon after we put the movie in I fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment