Thursday, February 2, 2012

Best Teacher


 Authors Note: I was going to enter this in the Best Teacher Contest for Barnes and Noble,but didn't want to mail it to them. I think Mr.Johnson is the best teacher, so I put him down.

Thanks you, Thank you,
For being the best teacher.
For lending me that glue.
For pretending to be a t-rex creature.

Just letting you know I'm giving you thanks,
For helping me out.
For never pulling pranks.
For telling my peers not to shout.

Mr. J you are the best,
For being hilarious
For making sure I do good on tests,
For not being precarious.

Making sure you know I am thankful,
For keeping calm and carrying on
For being so careful,
For helping me not write "Once upon".

I' m glad to have you as an advisor,
For  thinking twice.
For not being a bore.
For being so nice.

1 comment:

  1. I really like this poem. You did a nice job describing what he does as a teacher. My favorite line was, For helping me not write "Once upon". Next time I would work on word choice. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete